Students at Ascension Academy are responsible for a one-time application fee, an annual enrollment fee, and annual tuition. Tuitions are set annually by the Board of Regents. The Board has approved the following fees for the 2013-2014 academic year:
- Application Fee (one-time) - $75 initiates application process
- *Enrollment Fee - $300 due with signed Acceptance Agreement
- *Late Enrollment Fee - $400 (after May 3, 2013)
*Enrollment fee reserves a position in the class and applies to textbooks, technology, and activities.
Middle School Annual Tuition: $6,500
High School Annual Tuition: $7,200
- Tuition discount of 3 percent applies when paying in full by cash or check July 12, 2013.
Tuition discount of 1.5 percent applies when paying by semester, with payments due on July 12, 2013 and December 13, 2013.
- Prepaid tuition of students withdrawn after the end of the second six weeks' term will be refunded only if the family relocates outside Potter/Randall Counties.
Families with more than one student at Ascension, when the older student pays full tuition, receive a discount of 10 percent per additional student. Discount does not apply to siblings when tuition assistance is awarded.
Upon receipt of a student’s signed Acceptance Agreement, Enrollment Fee, and Financial Aid Award (if applicable), our Business Office will provide the family with a Tuition Contract detailing tuition payment information.